charity function by meg (date tbc)

A place for OOC messages from any user

Moderator: NPCs

heatherrock

charity function by meg (date tbc)

Post by heatherrock » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi all.
I hope that you dont mind me doing this but we are trying to get the word out ready for when the function is sorted out.
Meg is arranging to hire a hall and put on stalls , a raffle and an acution in order to raise money for meningist uk.
It will be held in leeds either at the end of january of start of febuary the place and date are to be confirmed and i will keep you all imformed.

if anyone is interested in hireing a stall for a small fee and if they are willing , donate a little of their profits for this please let me know and ill pass your details on .
Also raffle/auction prizes would be brilliant , i know some poeple are already giving things ,
the reason she is doing this is to raise money to find/create a vaccine against the very thing that she has been fighting against since she contracted it. She wants to help others and believe me she is a miracle lady and is doing a great job fighting it and has a wonderful family and many friends that are doing what they can to surport her , now she wants to help those that dont have the amount of poeple that larp has given her to help . so please either come along when the details are finailised , give a little or spread the word as anything and everything will help .
thankyou so much for reading this ,
and sorry if it upsets anyone that ive put this up but myself and gav fully surport megatron the nonlarp event .
mary