Welcome

A place for OOC messages from any user

Moderator: NPCs

webmaster
Site Admin

Welcome

Post by webmaster » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:50 pm

Welcome to the new forums for the Jackal Faction, part of the Lorien Trust Live-Roleplaying system.

This board is visible to all, but only registered users can post on it. I need to approve all registrations before they become active, so don't worry if you can't post immediately.

There are around 20 spammers signing up each day to try and post. I'm only approving registrations of people I am sure are human. Please e-mail me if your registration is not approved and I'll get you sorted.

There are other forums available to members of the Jackal Faction, again, I must authorise you to view and post to these, so don't worry if it takes a while. If you've not been given access to these forums after a day or so, please contact me to let me know, and explain who you are, I don't know everyone's character name, and I will tend to only provide Faction access if I'm sure I know who you are.

Have fun reading, and join up if you want to contribute.

James
Last edited by webmaster on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Ask for confirmation of identity

Zoraster

Re: Welcome

Post by Zoraster » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:34 pm

Hey all,

I have finally (after 2 years) got round to checking what new board readers see, so you are aware I am the Webmaster for the forum but James has still kept the username and moderator privlieges. If you need any confirmations or access to different parts of the forums then please feel free to PM me and I will sort this out.

See you all in the field.

James Wade
Jackals Command
Website Admin

Use to play:
Zoraster
First amongst Equals
Lord of the Nile
Templar of Al Qamar

Tozz1983

Re: Welcome

Post by Tozz1983 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:49 pm

I have requested access to the site as i would love to get to chat to you guys as me and my group will be joining you at the moot next week :)

Regards